The Zarafa/Kopano WebApp Plugin Google2FA allows the use of Google two-factor authentication with the free Google Authenticator App (Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone) in conjunction with the WebApp application.
The two-factor authentication provides an additional protection for the WebApp. After activation you require a one-time code to log on next to your password. You get this code from the Google Authenticator App.
- Immediately ready to run
- Multilingual (currently English, German, French, Dutch)
- Quality assured by Kopano developer
- User-oriented configuration (configuration for a company with cental administration is possible)
- Configure the authenticator App via QR code or manually
- Generation of QR Code with Google (default) or on your own server
- Whitelist with subnets to login without 2FA (IPv4 and IPv6), support for trusted HTTP proxies
- Data will be saved in WebApp settings (default) or in a MySQL-DB
- A code can only be used on-time
- Support for time-independent single-use emergency codes
I would be very happy if you give me feedback if the plugin is running as expected, what suggestions you have, or if you notice errors.